I am so so grateful for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Uzoma, thank you so much for this nomination! If you are not a follower of Uzoma’s blog, you are missing out on some brilliant writing. His lines have often left me in awe and in very deep thought. If you are a follower, you already know how wonderfully inspiring and encouraging he is! Stop by and follow his blog, 85 Degrees, today:
Seven more random things about me:
1. I clean better when I am angry and write better when I am sick (not too sick).
2. I love slant rhyme.
3. I write in the morning, read in the evening, and pray all day.
4. I prefer books to movies.
5. I don’t watch sports.
6. I don’t like politics, but I do vote.
7. My favorite place in the world is in my husband’s arms.
I am very happy to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
3. murielle cyr
- Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
Beautiful things about you :). Congrats on this well deserved award
Thank you so much, Boomie : )
Congratulations to you Shawn and Thank you so much for nominating me. I truly appreciate it.
You are so welcome!!!
Awww…keep up the good work 🙂 I never knew you were no fan of sporting activities.
I appreciate the training and hard work that goes into it, but I spent so much time growing up in a dance studio that I just never followed sports. I followed dance : )
: ) lol!
Congratulations! You have wonderful work!
Thank you so much!!!
Hi Shawnrjones,congratulation on the award,l liked # 4 . Wishing you success.Thank you for the visit and for liking my post ( Knowledge , Time,Money ) jalal
Thank you so much : )
Congratulations on your award! My award is you following my blog…thanks for the blessing!