I am so grateful to accept the Blog of the Year Award! Thank you so much for nominating me Ganesh Raam! Ganesh is one of my favorite bloggers. Please take the time to read his work: http://wp.me/p2xZiG-fh You will soon see why he has already won several awards. He is an amazing story teller, who is obviously very passionate about writing. You can feel his love for writing as you read his work. I am especially honored to receive this award from someone whom I admire so much for his brilliant skills. He is so real and so human, yet so eloquent. Thank you again!!!!
Seven things about me:
1. I love tea kettles and mugs.
2. Mountains inspire me to write.
3. I hate the beach, even though I grew up in Atlantic City, NJ.
4. Music also inspires me to write.
5. I do not like to cook.
6. I love surprising people with gifts.
7. I really wish I had the guts to go bald because hair is such a useless distraction.
I wish I could nominate 15 people like the rules say. I never do because that would take so much time, so I usually choose two or three. I apologize, but blog of the year is a pretty big award. So over the past few days, I have read and selected three bloggers from a larger group and they are:
1.a renaissance man-I especially enjoyed his post: http://tito61.com/2012/11/18/contemplations-life-death-and-everything-in-between/
2. Summer I especially like her blog: http://summer4soul.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/go-make-it-happen/
3. Ashmoto I love her photos! They inspire me!
The Rules are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Love and blessings to all!!!