The very talented and insightful Uzoma has nominated my blog, shawnrjones12 for the Shine On and Reality Blog Awards. I am especially honored to get this nomination from Uzoma because I greatly admire his work. He has mastered both concision and rhythm in his writing. He has a vast vocabulary, yet he also manages to weave together common words, giving them more meaning than they would have standing alone. His similes and metaphors are symphonically placed on the page like notes of an alluring song. Please stop by his page http://85degrees.wordpress.com/ and enjoy the music. Uzoma, thank you so much for nominating me. I have only been blogging for two weeks, and your encouragement has been invaluable! Blessings to you!
- Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Add the award logo to your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
- Optional questions (This one I will forego for now to make it easier on everyone!)
Seven things about me that you will not find in my bio:
- My close friends call me Lucy. Yes, from the “I love Lucy” show.
- I am clumsy.
- I love vegan chocolate chip cookies!
- I am five feet two inches short.
- I have been dancing for 40 years!
- I have a pit bull, a pug, and a poodle.
- Wild turkeys often hang out in my backyard.
I am pleased to nominate the following blogs:
Don’t forget to stop by Uzoma’a blog: http://85degrees.wordpress.com/ Thank you again, Uzoma!