Reframing Self: An Image Workshop by Shawn R. Jones
Tomorrow I will be running an image workshop. The purpose of this workshop is to find out how participants feel about themselves. First, I am going to give them a questionnaire to fill out anonymously. Then, I am going to have them hand the questionnaires back in. Next, I am going to shuffle them, and read some of the answers. Last, I am going to focus on answers that reveal poor self-images and openly discuss them with the group. My goal is to broaden the narrow definition of intelligence that solely focuses on academic achievement and dispel superficial definitions of beauty.
5 questions out of the 10 from my questionnaire:
1. What do you like about yourself?
2. What would you change about yourself and why?
3. Do you think you are beautiful? Why or why not?
4. What is a healthy lifestyle?
5. What makes someone successful?
I will share the outcome in my next post. Prayerfully, it will be a success.