I am so grateful to accept the Blog of the Year Award! Thank you so much for nominating me Ganesh Raam! Ganesh is one of my favorite bloggers. Please take the time to read his work: http://wp.me/p2xZiG-fh You will soon see why he has already won several awards. He is an amazing story teller, who is obviously very passionate about writing. You can feel his love for writing as you read his work. I am especially honored to receive this award from someone whom I admire so much for his brilliant skills. He is so real and so human, yet so eloquent. Thank you again!!!!
Seven things about me:
1. I love tea kettles and mugs.
2. Mountains inspire me to write.
3. I hate the beach, even though I grew up in Atlantic City, NJ.
4. Music also inspires me to write.
5. I do not like to cook.
6. I love surprising people with gifts.
7. I really wish I had the guts to go bald because hair is such a useless distraction.
I wish I could nominate 15 people like the rules say. I never do because that would take so much time, so I usually choose two or three. I apologize, but blog of the year is a pretty big award. So over the past few days, I have read and selected three bloggers from a larger group and they are:
1.a renaissance man-I especially enjoyed his post: http://tito61.com/2012/11/18/contemplations-life-death-and-everything-in-between/
2. Summer I especially like her blog: http://summer4soul.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/go-make-it-happen/
3. Ashmoto I love her photos! They inspire me!
The Rules are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Love and blessings to all!!!
Thank you, this is very kind from you. I really appreciate it.
I wish you a lovingsful, peaceful and wonderful 2013.
Sweet greetings, Summer
Aww Thank you and have a great New Years!!!
This is truly awesome! I appreciate you taking time from your obviously busy schedule to honor my blog. The post you selected was also my favorite and written from an emotional state. I’m not a writer…and that makes this award even more gratifying. Thanks again.
ok, there’d be no cooking blog, at least now we know and thank God you don’t have the guts to lose hair! *I wish i had the guts to grow ’em and keep ’em* 😉
The most gorgeous woman I have ever seen was bald. She was short with high cheek-bones and flawless dark skin. She wasn’t famous (not that i know of). She was having lunch at Bus Boys and Poets in Washington D.C. I really wanted to take her picture, but of course that would make me seem a little creepy. I wanted other women to see her so they could know that you do not have to have hair to be beautiful. btw, you should grow your hair–do you!!!!
LOL 🙂 I actually do. Was actually referring to the fact that i think that my hairline seems to have started receding. This, plus the fact that my dad is bald give me shudders. 🙂 LOL
And about that woman…WOW!