Yes, I have been tagged by Khaula Nazir! Thank you so much! Please check out her work at the links below. I love the versatility of her blogs! Stop by and enjoy her wonderful work!
Khaula’s personal links are listed below:
Here are rules for you to follow if you have been tagged. Take your time. It indeed may take awhile, but it’s fun once you set your mind to it.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
11 Random Facts About Me: 1. I don’t like malls. 2. I like unique jewelry 3. My ears are not pierced. 4. I exercise an hour a day. 5. 6. My natural hair is a dusty brownish color. 7. When I was a child, I was often called, Shawn Jones, the Bag of Bones. 8. I love thunderstorms. 9. I dislike talking on the phone;I would much rather meet for lunch. 10. My closest friends are my family members. 11. I teach jazz dance.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
1) Who is your favourite author? Toni Morrison
2) What would you do if you found a wallet full of money and you knew who had lost it? Give it back to the owner.
3) What would be the one wish that you’d possibly choose as your last one? To die when I am at least 90 years old on the same date and time as my husband.
4) Your favourite movie? A Beautiful Mind
5) Your favourite book? I cannot choose. There are several that I love.
6) Who is your favourite singer? Michael Jackson
7) Your favorite place? The mountains
8) Are you in favour of a dog or a cat…..or simply no pet at all? I have 3 dogs-a pug, a pit bull, and a poodle.
9) If you and your friend were dying and you could save either one, who would you save? I have no idea. It would depend on the situation. It may be harder to watch someone else die than it would be to die myself.
10) What is it that you like to do when you are free? Travel with my husband
11) Your favorite thing? (It could be anything ranging from money to food.) books
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
1. If you knew you only had 10 more years to live, how would you live your life differently?
2. If you had a chance to go back in time, what would you change about your life?
3. If someone were to write a book about your life, what would it be titled?
4. What is the most risky thing you have ever done?
5. Complete this sentence: I would love to help____________.
6. What is your favorite dish?
7. What is you favorite song?
8. What is your favorite form of communication?
9. What is your earliest childhood memory?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you call yourself?
11. Why do you blog?
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
I have tagged the following people: (no rush and no obligation)